Last Updated on
Business Case for The Brew’s Employee Engagement Index
The Brew’s Employee Engagement Index enables Organizations & Businesses to figure out the following effectively, in a data driven & scientifically validated manner:
- Which elements of the work experience have the largest influence on our employee engagement and retention?
- How can we improve growth and profitability through our employees?
- How can we improve employee retention / reduce employee turnover and save costs?
- How can we improve our Employee Value Proposition to be more attractive to current and potential employees?
- How does engagement differ for employees in our top-performing units?
- In which area will our HR spend deliver the greatest return on investment?
- Which actions are best addressed as corporate-wide initiatives and which at a smaller group level
About the Client Organization
A leading online ecommerce organization wanted to improve the satisfaction level of their employees across various intra country locations.
The Pain Points
The organization was facing issues with the satisfaction levels of employees. Since employee performance would directly impact the efficiency of their business, they wanted to understand the reasons behind dipping satisfaction levels and take corrective measures.
The Brew Impact
Using the employee engagement index, The Brew conducted employee surveys followed by an in-depth data analysis. With an understanding of what the employees value, our predictive analytics solutions helped the organization in context improve its employee management & engagement in turn, enhancing employee satisfaction and business performance.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?