Last Updated on
Business Case for The Brew’s Employee Engagement Index
The Brew’s Employee Engagement Index enables Organizations & Businesses to figure out the following effectively, in a data driven & scientifically validated manner:
- Which elements of the work experience have the largest influence on our employee engagement and retention?
- How can we improve growth and profitability through our employees?
- How can we improve employee retention / reduce employee turnover and save costs?
- How can we improve our Employee Value Proposition to be more attractive to current and potential employees?
- How does engagement differ for employees in our top-performing units?
- In which area will our HR spend deliver the greatest return on investment?
- Which actions are best addressed as corporate-wide initiatives and which at a smaller group level
The Business Case of Engaged Employee – By investing in engagement and enablement of employees, companies can reduce turnover rates by 54% and increase revenue growth by 4.5 times – (Hay Group)
About the Client Organization
A leading online food aggregator was facing high employee turnover problem. They were in need of an data-based solution to aid in retaining employees.
The Pain Points
With employees leaving the company in a very short duration, the organization in context, had to incur high recruitment costs and endure revenue losses due to reduced productivity. They wanted a Employee Engagement Solution that would identify the factors that increase employee turnover rate and provide an in-depth analysis of their turnover problem.
The Brew Impact
By administering employee engagement index across the organization, The Brew accurately identified factors influencing employees to leave the organization and also business KPIs that helped the client assess employee performance. The Brew helped the client reduce churn and improve employee satisfaction and productivity.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?