Originally served on February 7, 2020 @ 12:25 am
Corporations do not have cultures; they have philosophies and ideologies that form a process in which there is a constant discourse about the nature and expression of values, beliefs, practices, ideas, and goals. This discourse happens in sales meetings, interactions with customers, board meetings, and in conversations around the water cooler. It’s a constantly moving targetJohn Trapaghan, HBR
Unlike contemporary tools & approach, which are either diagnostic – attempting to gauge the culture in relation to what people want to be; enabling them to shift those behaviors to achieve goals, or being deterministic, helping people to ascertain patterns of behaviors and answer: “hey, what’s our culture like?”; The Brew’s Culture Analyzer does not do either of it. Infact, in our perspective, going the contemporary way is more of a futile exercise, given its constantly moving & fluid nature.
And hence, Culture diagnostic / determination exercises are similar to Heisenberg’s Uncertainty Principle – the position and the velocity of an object cannot both be measured exactly, at the same time, even in theory. Also see, The Brew’s Right Culture – a validated framework to build high performance culture at your workplace.
So, what does The Brew’s Culture Analyzer do?? It fundamentally reflects behaviors that shape a key question – How do we make decisions here? Decisions, being the ultimate testimony & reinforcement of our collective beliefs, behaviors & knowledge – are that unit of measurement that The Brew zeroed on, for being the fundamental unit of measure of Organizational Culture.
Request for Access (to generate password & link)
The Brew’s Culture Analyzer enables Leaders and Organizations to introspect its context at a macro level, dissecting it in to key identity themes & ideological nuances – Relationship Orientation, Task Orientation, Work Environment Preference, Working Style Preference etc. This helps ascertain the key characteristics of organizational culture – enabling Leaders to align business strategy with culture.
The Brew’s Culture Analyzer is invaluable for:
- Understanding what business strategy to pursue & the need for cultural transformation with respect to Competition, Industry trends, Consumer Trends – all of which shall form a part of business strategy.
- Enhancing strategy implementation, employee engagement and inclusion, quality and reliability, and/or customer service
- Addressing barriers (and enablers) of agility, adaptability, and innovation
- Facilitating mergers, acquisitions, and strategic alliances
- Evaluating the impact of change efforts — it’s recurring administering helps measure progress and identify what’s working and what’s not.
- Minimizing the fitment mismatches – improving return on hiring investments, team dynamics & a resultant engaged human capital & culture. Estimate the Turnover Costs for Bad Hires & How much can The Brew help you save.
Get connected to The Brew to dissect the organizational dna, enabling consistency in decision making – improving business outcomes & human capital decisions.